We have re-thought every aspect of our annual tournament in order to bring you the best of our fantastic new host golf course – www.marine-drive.com
- Tournament participation will be capped at 120 golfers.
- Tournament foursomes will be able to choose from a competitive stream (low two-ball net) and a fun scramble stream with great prizes for each.
- Our shotgun will start at 12:15 pm, allowing guests to get “home by 7”.
- MDGC’s team of PGA professionals will host exclusive pre-tournament short game and iron clinics for guests of our Presenting and Platinum Sponsors.
- For the first time, we will offer MDGC member-hosted warm-up holes to guests of our Presenting Sponsor.
- Golfers will enjoy on-course refreshments and activities at multiple holes.
- Course marshals will help us uphold MDGC’s legendary commitment to “ready golf” and a comfortable pace of play for all.
- Post-tournament, golfers will gather for a stand-up reception with cocktails, hearty food stations and prizes!
After 13 years at UBC, we are excited to announce that Golf for Good will take place at Marine Drive Golf Club in 2022!
Marine Drive, known locally as the “golfers’ golf club”, has been the home of many champions. As you step onto the first tee, whether it is for a Club Championship, a tournament or a friendly foursome, you feel the rich history of the club, the founders, the legends, the builders and the winners – all of them champions. With one of the most decorated membership groups in Canada, Marine Drive is the club where players – and passion – come to play.
Challenging and playable
The course has earned the respect of many fine players and is playable for the recreational golfer.
A proud host to prestigious events
Canadian Men’s, Women’s, Senior Men’s & Junior Boys’ Championships | World Amateur Championship | Ladies’ Commonwealth Trophy Matches | PNGA Senior and Mid-Am | BC Open | BC Amateur | BC Junior